I graduated from two of the top health coaching institutes in the world, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and Dr. Sear’s Wellness Institute. There are many different types of health coach certifications out there; however, the most recognized and thorough certification comes from these top two schools. Graduates of these program, including me, are trained in extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, prevention and health and lifestyle coaching techniques to help you discover exactly what will bring you success and what is holding you back. Health coaching focuses not only on the food you eat, but also your lifestyle. As a certified health coach I help you to maximize the results of each.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Dr. Bill Sears, MD, founder of the Dr. Sear’s Wellness Institute, practicing medial professional for over 40 years
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Arianna Huffington, Editor in Chief of the Huffington Post
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing.